Thread: Fixin to make hats

Hybrid View

Fixin to make hats

Folks after a devastating fire last November on Sterling Beaver Circle, I found myself in an awkward situation. I had no place to live and also hardly anyplace to make hats. I am rebuilding the old log house that I built at age 17 for a temp headquarters, hat shop and man cave for Trystan James and I. I am building back my burned home and also a new hat shop but it is an exercize in patience with limited help and budget.

We plan to be making hats soon. We also plan to finish the updates on the forum here and get the virtual model working and also be accepting orders soon.

I am over a year behind now on a hand full of orders and appreciate all that have indulged and your patience. We should be back up soon and churning out hats like never before.

Home phone is 276-926-4958 Biz is still 276-926-6423 but not often manned.

I am thankful and grateful for the abundance in the universe.
    Charlie
    Charlie

I am not sure of the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone .

People that get on in this world are those who look around for the circumstances they want!
    If they can’t find them, they create them.

2. Sorry to hear of your Travails my friend.

Charlie,
    I'm very sorry to read your note and see you've also had a tough time of it. I hope you and your family do well and you are able to rebuild your home.
    Your Friend, Jack
    Jack Padrón, Jr.

"Pain makes man think,
    Thought makes man wise....
    And wisdom makes life endurable."

Tea house of the August moon
    by Vern J. Sneider

in the Boreal Forest of Northwestern Ontario Canada

wishing you well in rebuildling

Charlie, I was saddened to read of your loss from the fire, while at the same time relieved to read you were safe.

"
    Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."
    Anonymous